In this newsletter
District Director, Sharon Kerr-Phillips, DTM
- Base Camp and Club Central
- “UNMUTE Me” 2021 District 112 Conference
- District 112 Awards Dinner 2019-202 and 2020-2021 – Our 2020-2021 District award winners will be recognised at our District Awards Dinner that is being held on the 18th of September in Auckland. Details to follow.
- District and Club Promotions
- Attain Your Goals
Program Quality Director, Stephen Budai, DTM
- Congratulations to the District Contest Winners!
- Area Director Peer Group
- Pathways Progress to 9 May 2021
- Distinguished Club Program
- Triple Crown Leaders to date
- Pathways Adoptions Update
Club Growth Director, Wendy Wickliffe, DTM
- District Promotions
- First Impressions
- Quality Meetings
- Open House Meetings
- Beat the Clock Campaign
- Education Awards – 6 Goals to Achieve
- Club ABM
Region 12 End of Year Celebration
- Registrations are now open
Accredited Speakers Program
- Lauren Parsons
Public Relations Manager, Elizabeth Viljoen
- New Website – Work in Progress and nomination for the 2021 People’s Choice Accessible Business Awards
- Promotions, Open House and Podcasts
- New clubs
- Domain Name
- District Director 2020-2021
- Program Quality Director 2020-2021
- Club Growth Director 2020-2021
- Region 12 End of Year Celebration
- Accredited Speaker Program: Lauren Parsons DTM
- Public Relations Manager 2020-2021
To view the previous edition of our newsletter: April 2021
Link to the incoming District 112 Leadership Team.
Link to the District 112 Speech Contest winners.
Link to photos of the Awards evening will be added soon.