Club Officer Resources
This page is in two sections – what Toastmasters believe every officer needs to know, and what District 112 believes each officer needs in addition.
Recommendations from Toastmasters International
Please be sure to review your Privacy and Consents and ensure you are set up to receive emails so you don’t miss out on important information. If you have previously “Unsubscribed” to Toastmasters International emails, please send an email to [email protected] and ask to be added back to our mailing list.
Please send your email message in English.
Your hub for conducting online business, including:
- New, dual, and reinstated membership application submissions
- Membership dues and fee payments
- Education award submissions
- Updates to club information (meeting location, time, email address)
- Club financial information from the last two years
- Administrative and historical club reports
Watch D112’s 10 minute summary of main points (highly recommended)
An easy-to-use guide with chapters detailing club governance, leadership roles, and more.
Review the handbook
Speech contest rules for the International, Evaluation, Humorous, Table Topics, Tall Tales, and Video Speech Contests.
Review the rulebook
Additional tools and information to assist you in your role.
Go to the Club Officer Tools page
A reference guide to assist with handling potential policy violations discreetly and promptly. This guide covers the most common questions with regards to the club, District, and international levels.
Review the guide
Be on the lookout for the Leader Letter, our monthly newsletter with important information, including updated materials, deadlines, reminders, announcements, and more to help you in your new role. As a leader, you will get this information first, so make sure to pass it along to the rest of your club members! Each month’s edition will be emailed to you, and can be found on the Leader Letter webpage.
Recommendations From District 112
The following resources are currently available for Club Officers:
- Promotional Funding for club | Facebook Boosting (This is a Google form. If you do not have a Google account, please request that we send it to you via email. Contact: [email protected])
- Generic Script for a Club Annual Business Meeting (ABM) | PDF and Word (provided by Murray Coutts, DTM, PDDG, and reviewed by Chrissy Meyer, DTM, PDDG)
- ABM presentation given by Jehan Kateli (Area Director O3) and Barry Shaw (Division O Director) during Club Officer Training Round 2 2020-2021 (Original information provided by Murray Coutts, DTM, PDDG)
- Editable Template for Club Executive Meeting
- Club Success Plan Template
- Parliamentary Procedures for Business Meetings. D112 uses “Members Meetings” 3rd edition by Mark van Dadelzen. (ISBN/ISSN: 9781927149461) Published by Lexis Nexis. Discounted price at time of writing is $35.00.
- Let The World Know – a manual for Public Relations
- New Year New You campaign available now: png files (download and use), video files (short videos for promoting your club on Instagram, Facebook and Linkedin), and GoogleSlide files (editable for your club’s details). Instruction for GoogleSlides files: Please download first, then edit.
- Powerpoint slides, editable for club use – Special Event Flier and New Year New You
- Quotes and skills – png files (download and use)
- Photo release form on Toastmasters International website
- Video release form on Toastmasters International website
- News release template on Toastmasters International website
- Additional suggestions on the Membership Growth page
Check out our PR Folder – infographics from Warren, tips and tricks, and more!
You’ve read in your Club Leadership Handbook that you’ll need to give some financial reports to your club. You may find this report template useful. Be prepared to answer the occasional question about the make-up of items in the report.
With any report, its a good idea to
- Move the report be received
- Open the contents for discussion
- Move the report be accepted