- Start Page: https://www.toastmasters.org/start-pathways
- Username: your toastmasters.org email
- Password: your toastmasters.org password
- If first time or can’t remember, click “Forgot password?”
Choose Your Path
- Click Continue to Path Selection.
- Click Take Your Assessment from the Base Camp
- Select your language, then click Start.
- Complete the assessment and order your path.
Note: You’ll be able to access your path within 1 hour of placing your order.
Access Your Path
- Click Log in as a Member in the Access my path through Base Camp
- Click My Education Transcript.
- Click Open Curriculum next to your Path.
- Click View Details next to Level 1.
Launch Your 1st Project: The Ice Breaker
- Access your path.
- Click Activate next to Icebreaker, then Launch. (It will open in a new window.)
- Follow the on-screen instructions to review the material and prepare your speech.
- Schedule your speech with your club’s VP of Education
- Print the project evaluation resource and bring to the meeting for your evaluator.
Complete Your Ice Breaker to Unlock Other Projects
- Launch your Icebreaker.
- From the menu at the bottom, select Assess Your Skills – After
- Complete the self-assessment.
- You will now see Activate next to the other projects in your level.
For more help see the below you tube tutorial: